Security has become a key challenge for luxury hotels. In order to counter these risks, it is up to hoteliers to take action, both by adopting safe practices and proper equipment.
A rise in incidences of terrorism, violence, natural disasters, fires… Luxury hotels, unfortunately, have sometimes been impacted.
You will learn the following:
- Theory and Practice
- Assessing Risks and Analyzing Vulnerabilities
- Building and Maintaining Resilience
- Handling Crisis’, Emergencies and Disasters
- The Business Side of Hotel Security
- Situations and Events with Special Requirements leadership
- Crisis manual
- Recrutement & Reports