The restaurant management certification is a comprehensive course to provide you with everything you need to know to become a successful restaurant manager, with insight, information, skills and advice.
From the importance of team work to dealing with customers complaints, build guest services around excellence in your establishment with this restaurant management certification.
You will learn the following:
- Introduction to Front-of-House Hospitality
- The Role of Restaurant Manager
- Types of Dining Establishments
- Customer Service and Complaints
- General knowledge
- Licensing & laws
- Restaurant systems
- Health & Safety
- Team Work & Operations
- Digital Technology and Restaurant POS Systems
- Planning and Pricing a Menu
- Upselling Strategies
- Branding & Marketing