Contagious diseases (such as the flu, colds, or strep throat) spread from person to person in several ways. One way is through direct physical contact, like touching or kissing a person who has the infection. Another way is when an infectious microbe travels through the air after someone nearby sneezes or coughs.
While the coronavirus is spreading over the world, we need to prepare our team to be ready in case of crisis.
CONTEXT & OBJECTIVES
The objectives are :
- Guidance to manage this sensitive situation
- Effective actions to be taken by priority
- Dealing with media pressure
- Keep an audit of all events, decisions and actions
- Counselling to staff and customers